POLICY ON LONG TERM CARE & SOAKING OFF NAILS
The reason why you must soak off your nails is that the product is a form of plastic and plastic will get old and brittle. If you put a plastic container similar to a Tupperware bowl outside for 3 to 6 months it would get very dry, cracked and brittle, similar to the acrylic nail after a long period of time. This is true of any artificial nail product.
DO NOT SOAK OFF NAILS MORE THAN EVERY 3 TO 6 MONTHS
AS THIS COULD WEAKEN YOUR NAIL BED AND LEAD TO FUNGUS.
- Excessive lifting
- Excessive breaking
- Natural nail free-edge peeling away from sculptured nail
- All around falling apart
How to Soak Off
- Put about 4 oz. of acetone in a glass bowl
- Submerge fingers
- Leave fingers in acetone about 30 minutes (Note: Do not take out or the product will harden)
- Then wipe off as much as possible with paper towel
- Then submerge back into acetone for about 15 minutes
- All of the product should be off – if not, file product off
NOTE: If a reaction occurs, discontinue and schedule an appointment with your dermatologist.